Blog Update!
For those of you not following me on Facebook, as of the Summer of 2019 I've moved to Central WA, to a tiny mountain town of less than 1,000 people.

I will be covering my exploits here in the Cascades, as I try to further reduce my impact on the environment. With the same attitude, just at a higher altitude!

Monday, March 5, 2007

What does it all mean?

Crunchy chicken. What the hell does that mean? Well, it's kind of an amalgam of crunchy, granola, back-to-the-land types and, well, chickens. Slang for peeps.

Anyway, this blog will cover my various wanderings through trying to add sustainable habits to my life. Things that make me feel less like I'm treading all over mother nature and perhaps lessening my footprint, carbon emissions and all that fun stuff.

In the meantime, I'll try to keep things marginally entertaining.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Sam Charles Norton said...

Sounds like the US equivalent of the UK 'knit your own yoghurt'...