Blog Update!
For those of you not following me on Facebook, as of the Summer of 2019 I've moved to Central WA, to a tiny mountain town of less than 1,000 people.

I will be covering my exploits here in the Cascades, as I try to further reduce my impact on the environment. With the same attitude, just at a higher altitude!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Reader appreciation winner!

And the winner of the $50 gift card to the seed catalog/supplier or nursery of their choice goes to....

kssnflwr aka "Melissa."

So, Melissa, email me at crunchychickenblog@gmail.com with your contact information and your seed supplier and/or nursery of choice. If you want to split it up (e.g. $30 here, $20 there or however you want to break it down, that's fine by me).

And for all those jealous readers out there, let us know what you are thinking of getting!

Congratulations!

3 comments:

Olive said...

congrats melissa!

a. borealis said...

Hey CC. I just wanted to say, I can't believe it! I'm only able to check in on your site now and then (I've got a toddler and a newborn to contend with, ha!) but every time I check, you're talking about something I've been thinking about or reading. Amazing!

Examples:

- Ditching TP and going with cloth wipes for my tushy (I use cloth wipes for my babe, so why not for me??)

- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle (loved it)

- Making butter (haven't tried it yet, though)

- Affluenza (I'm in the last few pages and LOVED it)

- Making toothpaste!

How is this possible? Perhaps you are telekinetically entering my brainwaves. It might just be possible. It could be an RSS feed of sorts.

I believe I found you through a google search, although I can't quite remember what I was looking for at the time. Something green-related, I'm sure.

p.s. I live in a small town on the border of MN/SD; formerly of Minneapolis, MN; formerly of Stanwood, WA. Truly, I still consider myself a Washingtonian.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Melissa!